CPM Plugin & PSM Connector Development
- After completion of this course each student will be able to:
- Describe the CPM PMTerminal architecture and flows.
- Integrate new PMTerminal based plugins with the CPM.
- Read, retrieve, and understanding the different PMTerminal logs.
- Modify existing Plug-Ins based on PM Terminal.
- Create new PM Terminal based Plug-Ins.
- Create new PSM Universal Connection Components based on AutoIT.
- Integrate the new Connection Components with the PSM and PVWA.
CyberArk Customers and Partners who will support and create custom CPM plug-ins. CyberArk Customers and Partners who need to create and support Custom PSM Connection Components.
Scripting or Programing Knowledge and Experience Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge PAS Fundamentals or PAS Operations and Maintenance Course