CyberArk Privileged Account Security (PAS) Administration on Sep 17 in Paris, France
Thank you for your interest in CyberArk PAS Administration on September 17.
CyberArk Privileged Account Security (PAS) Administration
Tue, Sep 17
CEST — Paris, France
To register for this class please click "Register" below. Registrations will close on: Monday, September 16, 2019 12:00 AM CEST.
The training is priced from $ 3000.00 USD per participant
Not a date that works for you? View the complete schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, September 20, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Central European Summer Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Paris, France.
Place de la Défense 92911 Paris La Défense
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by CyberArk.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, CyberArk provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 16 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.