CyberArk Privileged Account Security (PAS) Administration on May 7 in London
Thank you for your interest in CyberArk PAS Administration on May 7. If you are a CyberArk Partner please Register and enter "0000" in the PO field.
CyberArk Privileged Account Security (PAS) Administration
Tue, May 7
BST — London, UK Office
To register for this class please click "Register" below. Registrations will close on: Monday, May 6, 2019 12:00 AM BST.
The training is priced from $ 3000.00 USD per participant
Not a date that works for you? View the complete schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, May 10, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: British Summer Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in London, UK Office.
152-158 Waterloo Road, Waterloo, London
London, SE1 8SB
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by CyberArk.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, CyberArk provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 17 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.